Pricing Handmade Decor Items

This is just a small percentage of the things I make. Pricing is a problem for me.

These are gorgeous! When I was trying to learn how to price services, I set up a survey monkey survey and asked my Facebook friends to vote. The survey was free and the info is very valuable.

With one of a kind pieces it is tough. You could search Etsy for like items and use the values as a gauge. Start high and negotiate.

Every market is different. Where I am, money is tight and people won't pay a lot. I have friends in other states who can fetch much more for things than I can.

In the survey monkey, ask where they are located. I can help you with this if you need guidance.

One simple way to price things you make is what I call the rule of three: take the cost of the materials and multiply by three. One third covers the materials, one third is your time making the item, and one third is your profit. Hope this helps!

Crafts AdviceFebruary 22, 2020
🌻
🐰
🍀

Generated 2020-02-24 11:09:04 in 2 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️

AdviceCrafts