First AidHealth & Beauty

Product Review: Dentemp for Temporary Fillings

If you have no dental coverage, can't afford dentist bills at the moment or can't get an appointment in and you have lost your fillings/cap or in pain this product is a great temporary relief. This product is very affordable and can be purchased at your CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Walmart, etc or online.

I purchased this product at Walmart (cheapest at $2.84) compared to $5-6. I was a little skeptical but it works pretty well. A small amount goes a long way and after a solid 3 hours, the temporary fillings harden and felt a lot natural. It has been 3 days and still holding up well. Definitely does not replace visiting a doctor but it will do for now!

Top Comment

I just had a tooth root pulled for $475. The oral surgeon said the tooth didn't really need to come out (but it bothered me a lot). I wish I'd thought of this great product, which I used maybe 20 years ago. Anything that can extend the life of your natural teeth is great. This is a good post.

I hope you feel much better with the teeth removed though. This product works for temporary, not too bad! :)