Dentemp Reviews (For Temporary Fillings)

This product is useful if you are unable to get to the dentist in a timely fashion. This guide contains reviews about Dentemp for Temporary Fillings.

If you have no dental coverage, can't afford dentist bills at the moment or can't get an appointment in and you have lost your fillings/cap or in pain this product is a great temporary relief. This product is very affordable and can be purchased at your CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Walmart, etc or online.

I purchased this product at Walmart (cheapest at $2.84) compared to $5-6. I was a little skeptical but it works pretty well. A small amount goes a long way and after a solid 3 hours, the temporary fillings harden and felt a lot natural. It has been 3 days and still holding up well. Definitely does not replace visiting a doctor but it will do for now!

Top Comment

I just had a tooth root pulled for $475. The oral surgeon said the tooth didn't really need to come out (but it bothered me a lot).

I wish I'd thought of this great product, which I used maybe 20 years ago. Anything that can extend the life of your natural teeth is great. This is a good post.

Ouch!

I hope you feel much better with the teeth removed though. This product works for temporary, not too bad! :)