Productive Ways to Exercise

Category Exercise
We all know that getting some exercise is great for our heath. However, sometimes it is not possible to dedicate an hour or more to a trip to the gym or a session on the home equipment. Take advantage of routine activities such as cleaning, mowing the lawn, or walking the dog to get some daily activity into your schedule. Check out deskercises for great ideas for the computer bound. This is a page about productive ways to exercise.

Use an exercise ball as an office chair! It's fun, comfortable, can be good for bad backs, and you work your core muscles while at your computer just sitting and maintaining your balance.

I was going to buy an office chair but decided to try this instead. It's great. One less thing to clutter up the office. And it puts the ball to good use!

By Amy from Oklahoma City, OK

Exercising by itself is a good thing to do, getting something done while you exercise is even better. Here are somethings you can do that are both good exercise and productive. Post your ideas.

Top Comment

I mow our yard every now and then when I can't get to the gym, or just don't want to go. It is great exercise and helps my husband out with the yard work!

By Crystal

This tip is to save tempers. Instead of getting annoyed when I forget something in another room, I think of it as exercise instead of wasted steps and time.

By Lynn

Health & Beauty Fitness ExerciseApril 16, 2018
🌻
🎃
🎂