Use Pure Aloe for Dry Sunburned Skin

1
Share
2
Save
Follow
Print

It's not going to be the prettiest look in the world but try putting on a thin layer of pure aloe. It'll take the sting out and give you some moisture back. That's always worked for me!

Source: Dry Sunburned Skin?

It stings when I put alloe Vera on it and I can't feel my face it hurts because it's got water blisters and sunburn and peeling plz help because tonight I'm getting inrolled for middle School and if someone sees me like this it won't be good

I had a bad sunburn and it took a most all of the oils out of my skin and my face was so cracked I could not even smile but I applied a thick layer of aloe to my face, so I did that a couple of times and my face healed up very fast : ( = : ) = ;D

Health & Beauty First AidAugust 9, 2017
🎆
🌻
😎
Generated 2021-06-25 21:45:12 in 946 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Pure-Aloe.html