Putting a Needle Into Sewing Machine?

I have an Usha Flora sewing machine. I can't fit my needle in. Is there a video that will show me how to fit the needle?

By Begum

Look underneath to see the opening for the needle. Make sure that the screw pin is loose so that the needle will slide in.There is a flat and round side to needles adjust until it fits snuggly(do not force it)then tighten the screw so needle stays in place. Gently turn wheel towards you to see if needle is in straight and goes down between the feeddogs properly. If this doesn't work go to google and put in the name of your machine and see what comes up,or put in how to thread the machine and see what links you can find.

Consumer Advice Product FinderSeptember 27, 2014
🎄
🍂
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Putting-a-Needle-Into-Sewing-Machine.html