Ragged Pansy Bed

Photo Description
Earlier, I posted a picture of some sunken beds I was preparing for pansies. I got them planted and now they are beginning to make a nice display. Shown is one of the five beds.

For many years, I had no trouble with slugs eating my pansy blooms. I didn't even know they would. Things have changed, now. Looking closely at the picture, you can see a lot of damage.

I'll pick the ragged blooms and apply Bug Getta. In less than two weeks, the bed should be full of unscathed blossoms.

As long as there are gardeners, there'll be something to torment the daylights out of them. It's OK. I'm still on the winning side.

You are correct as we gardeners are in a constant battle to save our plants from all kinds of danger, but, fortunately, it is a battle of love.
Beautiful bed of pansies.
Betty

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Thank you

Reply Like this photo? Yes