Rainbow Sprinkles Mason Jar Dispenser

The lids from Parmesan cheese containers fit nicely onto mason jars. Once I learned this, I began to look for items that would work well in these new storage jars.

I recently discovered that Winco sells bulk rainbow sprinkles. Since they are one of my favorite things to eat on everything from ice cream to cupcakes, I bought an entire bag. I put them in one of the jars and it was perfectly for dispensing them.

Good idea! I like the idea of the glass jar rather than putting food into a plastic jar. I am waiting to use the rest of our parm cheese so I can save the lid!

This is the best tip I've heard/seen in I don't know how long!

That is great to know about those tops fitting on the smaller jars. I remember how excited I was when I found out that my blender would fit on a Mason jar :) I store pretty much everything in Mason jars.

Food and Recipes StorageMarch 29, 2013
🎄
🍂