Uses for Parmesan Cheese Containers

The lids from Parmesan cheese containers fit nicely onto mason jars. Once I learned this, I began to look for items that would work well in these new storage jars.

I recently discovered that Winco sells bulk rainbow sprinkles.

Since they are one of my favorite things to eat on everything from ice cream to cupcakes, I bought an entire bag. I put them in one of the jars and it was perfectly for dispensing them.

11 More Solutions

I recently saw a suggestion that a lid from a Parmesan cheese container would fit on a mason jar. Honestly I was skeptical of it at first. Amazingly it fit!

Parmesan Cheese Lid on Mason Jar

powdered sugar in jar

Put shredded cheese into a cleaned and dried plastic Parmesan cheese container with a dual lid. This makes sprinkling the cheese so much easier, with little mess. Great for salads, tacos, pizzas, etc.

Don't throw away your plastic Parmesan cheese containers. They are perfect for storing baking soda, flour, and powdered sugar. The two sides of the container make it convenient for using a spoon or just shaking it onto a surface.

I reuse empty Parmesan cheese containers for flour dusting, powdered sugar dusting, small amounts of sugar when needed, cornstarch, and even dried fruit.

Recycle! I emptied a grated cheese container and took the label off it. Hum, what to do with this? I was in the process of making my iced coffee to take with me on my daily walk.

Reusing A Grated Cheese Containter

I grow a lot of herbs, after I take and dry them I remove it from the branches and grind them. The jars are perfect to store it in until I want to put it in smaller jars or mix some together. They keep the herbs fresh. I store then in a dark place.

Here is a way to recycle a Parmesan cheese shaker container. After washing it tonight, I filled it with powered sugar and it is now ready for my busy baking season!

I have a couple parmesan cheese containers laying around and thought they would be good to use for something, but I cannot think of anything.

You can use baking soda as a toxin free cleaner. I fill an empty Parmesan cheese container with the baking soda.

Save those bottles that the Parmesan cheese comes in and reuse them for your own spice mixes and baking soda or whatever else you want.

Better Living Green Living ReusingFebruary 21, 2012
😷
🎃
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Uses-for-Parmesan-Cheese-Containers-1.html