Parmesan Cheese Lid on Mason Jar

I recently saw a suggestion that a lid from a Parmesan cheese container would fit on a mason jar. Honestly I was skeptical of it at first. We use Classico spaghetti sauce at our house and the the jars are actually mason jars so I decided to try it. Amazingly it fit!

There are so many ways to use these jars with lids now. The would be great for cheese, especially if you bulk Parmesan in bulk at Costco, these are more manageable to sprinkle. You could also use them for beads. The possibilities are endless! I would love to know what other people could use them for.

By lalala... from Port Orchard, WA

Oh wow! This is good to know. I can hardly wait to start using them. Thanks for the tip.

Great for sprinkling 7 dust or fertilizer graduals on your garden, I use them all the time.

I use them to store my own spice blends for cooking.

Better Living Green Living ReusingApril 5, 2012
🎃
🌻
🎂