Reuse Parmesan Cheese Containers

Save those bottles that the Parmesan cheese comes in and reuse them for your own spice mixes and baking soda or whatever else you want. It has a great lid to get the spoon in and leveled off or just use the sprinkle side!

By Christine from Spanaway, WA

Answers:

Uses for Parmesan Cheese Containers

I buy the Baking soda cat box deodorizer (some scent) and use half of that and half straight baking soda into an old Parmesan bottle (from Costco, with the holes on one side and open on the other), shake it up and wa la! A good smelling cat box deodorizer that lasts twice as long! (01/09/2008)

By Michawn

Uses for Parmesan Cheese Containers

I'm amazed that so many people had thought of uses for these containers before. I really appreciate your tip because I always threw them away and now I'll re-use them as shakers. Thanks for sharing. (01/12/2008)

By Fionar Booker

🌻
🎂
📓