Re-dyeing Hair

I naturally have dark brown hair. I used Loreal hicolors in soft and light auburn with a 30 volume developer. Inside it barely looks like I colored it at all. That's how subtle the color is. It's more obvious in the sun, but I would have preferred that it was more visible in indoor lighting. If I re-dye it using the same colors and developer will it lighten up? How long do I have to wait to re-dye? Should I try a lighter color?

No, re-dying it the same color will not lighten it at all, and using a lighter color dye will not work either unfortunately. The only way to really change your hair color to a lighter shade would be to first bleach your hair or the sections you want colored, if your using dye that requires a developer then you should wait 7-14 days after bleaching before dying.