Recipe for Canning Harvard Beets

I would like to know if you can use this recipe for canning? I have looked all over the internet and there is nothing for canning Harvard beets with cornstarch in it.

Thank you.

You did not provide a recipe. I found one that does use cornstarch: www.google.com/.../easy-as-1-2-3-harvard-beets-372772

Like the other link, most recipes for Harvard Beets does include cornstarch but that is the recipe for making serving beets and not canning beets.
Most recipes for canning fresh beets do not include cornstarch as that is generally added when preparing to serve. But I did find one canning recipe that includes cornstarch - I've never used this recipe but I hope it is what you are looking for.

freshforkmarket.com/.../

Food and Recipes Canning VegetablesJuly 28, 2017
🎃
🌻