Recipe for McCormick's Grill Mates Molasses Bacon Seasoning

Do you have a recipe for McCormick's Grill Mates Molasses Bacon seasoning? I am so disappointed that it has been discontinued!

Thank you!

It seems to be discontinued. Amazon did have it at one time. Put an alert on amazon and they will notify you if it comes back. I tried to find a copycat recipe and was unsuccessful

It is always difficult to understand the criteria that McCormick uses when deciding to discontinue a product but once the decision is made they do not seem to listen to requests to bring it back - once removed probably gone forever.

I did not find even one attempted recipe but then I have found very few really true copycat recipes for any of McCormick's spices/seasoning.

You can find a list of ingredients but they do not lend themselves to being able to mix properly.
Sorry - maybe someone else will provide more information.