Recipe for Meatballs With Chili Sauce and Jelly

At a party I went to, they had meatballs that had chili sauce and grape jelly. Does anyone know how much sauce and jelly you would need per large bag of frozen meatballs? Thank you!

By Mary C.

One jar of chili sauce and one about 15-16 oz jar of grape jelly. I'm made that many, many times always go over well.

I make a very similar recipe. For 2 pounds of meat I used a 15 oz can of whole cranberry sauce and 16 oz of tomato sauce. Substitute similar sizes of grape jelly and chili sauce.

Depending on the size of the bag of meatballs, use a medium to large jar of grape jelly and one to two bottles of chili sauce. I have also used marmalade in place of the grape jelly, but that is an acquired taste for some.