Recipes for Yorkshire Terriers

I have one Yorkshire dog and she is now pregnant, about 45 days. I am giving her lots of carrots, boiled meat, and chicken. I am wondering if it is good for her or not. Please give me some advice.

Dechen

Meat chicken and carrots are not an adequate diet. Especially for a pregnant dog. Get a high quality commercial dogfood to be sure your puppies get all the vitamins and minerals and trace elements they need. Or you could take the time it takes to study canine nutrition and formulate your own recipe. I would go for the commercial dog food

Anonymous

How about peas, blueberries and chickpeas. Maybe some enzymes and prenatal dog vitamin .