Reduce Soap Waste Using Cord Ties (Zip Ties)

In this economy, I am reworking all the closets in my home and trying to organize and be more frugal. Using my cord ties to bind up long computer cords etc., I came across an idea that actually works in my bathroom.

In the past, I've watered down my soaps to save money. My son likes to use a lot more than he needs, don't we all? I decided to use a cord tie on my liquid soap dispenser to eliminate waste of the hand soap.

I just attatched one to the pump where the dispenser pumps the soap out. You can use a smaller one if you think you want more soap. Works great and saves money!

By susan from Elkhart, IN

Consumer Advice Shopping Bath & BeautyJune 28, 2012
🌻
🐛
📓
😎