Frugal Liquid Hand Soap Tips

Look for any liquid soap that is inexpensive to use as a refill to your hand soap dispensers. I've found liquid bubble bath and shampoos that are much cheaper per ounce than the prepackaged liquid soap refills. This gives you a greater range of scents (or lack of scent, if you're so inclined). Always mix your liquid soap with some water to stretch it out. The wetter the soap solution, the easier it is to suds and rinse your hands using less water.

You can also add a little hand lotion with your soap mixture to create a conditioning hand soap. I've been adding a small amount of water to all my nearly-empty hand lotion bottles, shaking vigorously, and adding a little to each dispenser refill. Leave about an inch of space at the top of each bottle refill so you can give the bottle a shake after you put the lid back on. Now you have cheap, conditioning hand soap that is a joy to use! Now you're saving $ on cleaning and conditioning your hands.

Adding the lotion is a smart idea I hadn't thought of :) Thank you!

Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care CleansingJune 30, 2014
🌻
🐛
😎
📓