Use Body Wash As Hand Soap

My husband likes to use "body wash" liquid soap. When he is finished with a bottle of it, I drain it overnight into a small pump bottle and use that for my hand soap by the sink in my bathroom. You can also drain leftover shampoo for this. It all works for hand soap. I haven't had to buy hand soap for several years!

By DeBushe from Gilroy, CA

Mix that body wash with 3-4 parts water and put it in a foamer type dispenser. I've been buying body wash just for this purpose for quite a while. It works great!

I've been using shampoo and body wash as hand soap for years. When I'm tired of the shampoo I'm using or when I buy a new bottle, I empty the used one into the hand soap dispenser. I also pop the top off of "empty" powder bottles and dump the little bit that's left into the new one.

Better Living Frugal Living TipsFebruary 6, 2012
🎃
🌻
🎂