Refilling Glad Candle Holder

I want to melt that wax down and put it back in the Glade candle holder. I have about 20 Glade candle holders that are about 1/2 way filled with wax, but cannot be used because the wick is burnt down.

By Jeanne

I have taken and cut/dug out all the old wax and I have an old crock pot and put it in that and heat it on low until all melted and then add a new wick to holder and carefully pour, using and old cup dip and pour back into the holder to let set. Wick needs to be kept straight and as not to float or roll over. Hope this is helpful.

Anonymous

You can loosen the wax by adding a little hot water, let it sit and the leftover wax lifts off

Crafts Candle MakingSeptember 21, 2014
📓
🎂
🌻