Refinishing a Bathtub

One can buy a product from Homax that is a tub refinishing kit. I am told it works very well but you have to have good ventilation. You prep it, paint it, and let it dry. The interior of my tub was in reasonably good condition so I just had to paint the outside to go with the colors I used elsewhere in the bath. I used a satin finish. This is not the best photo, but you can get an idea of what it would look like.

By Elaine S. from Near Cedar Rapids, IA

Our apt. maintenance people just sprayed the tub with some sort of white paint! Has to be re-done every so often - but you would be surprised at how well it worked!