Remedies for Bumps on Skin

Category Home Remedies

Determining the cause of skin irritation will help you find relief. This guide is about remedies for bumps on skin.

I have recently noticed these red bumps all over my shoulder, chest and neck. The red bumps almost look like irritated pimples or zits. Whatever I do I can not get rid of them. Does anybody have a clue on what it is and how to get rid of it? Thanks.

By Aliesha

Answers

The first thing that came to my mind was Keratosis Pilaris, but that usually occurs on the backs of your arms and thighs. But if that is the case, I've had real good luck with a body polish I purchased from Avon.

Your description sounds like shingles. Check with you doctor!

There are about forty things it could be, some of which are quite serious like penicillin allergy. Please consider seeing a dermatologist to get a proper cure.

That sounds like how my husband's eczema starts when he breaks out. See a dermotologist. If the first one can't help you, go to another.

What should you do if you have bumps on your face, ears, arms, and legs?

By Chyna

Answers

Bumps can have many different causes. I used to have bumps on the backs of my upper arms that cleared up when I started taking a vitamin A supplement.

They could also indicate a need to exfoliate, whether with a loofah or a facial scrub like baking soda.

If you have access to health care, a dermatologist could tell you what they are and what to do about it.