Red Bumps on Skin

I have recently noticed these red bumps all over my shoulder, chest and neck. The red bumps almost look like irritated pimples or zits. Whatever I do I can not get rid of them. Does anybody have a clue on what it is and how to get rid of it? Thanks.

By Aliesha

The first thing that came to my mind was Keratosis Pilaris, but that usually occurs on the backs of your arms and thighs. But if that is the case, I've had real good luck with a body polish I purchased from Avon.

Your description sounds like shingles. Check with you doctor!

There are about forty things it could be, some of which are quite serious like penicillin allergy. Please consider seeing a dermatologist to get a proper cure.

That sounds like how my husband's eczema starts when he breaks out. See a dermotologist. If the first one can't help you, go to another.

Health & Beauty AdviceMay 5, 2009
🐛
😎
🌻
📓