Home RemediesHealth & Beauty

Remedies for Post-op Nerve Pain

I had pelvic surgery several months ago and am now dealing with a pinched nerve. I wonder if anybody has ideas for dealing with the pain? I'm tired of all the drugs that make you drowsy. Thanks.

By shirlee

I'm so sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Ask your doctor to refer you to a pain management clinic. The medical professionals there are specially trained in techniques to manage pain without having to resort to the usual pain medications most often prescribed. I wish you well.

Maybe I'm wrong but I thought the only thing pain management doctors could do was prescribe and monitor pain medications. And I don't think they know or deal with anything natural and most md's don't believe in chiropractic remedies.

I would go to a chiropractor. They can lessen pain greatly using electrical simulators. And no meds involved.