Removing Blue Hair Color Stains from Skin

I've colored my hair countless times over the years. Embarrassingly so, I went to cosmetology school. So I decided to color my hair this amazing blue color. I used gloves to apply it and the only issue was that I managed to get a tiny hole in the pinky and it completely smurf-ed out my pinky nail haha.

Now when I color my hair at home, I usually just get into the shower and wash the color out and go about my regular shower routine. Needless to say, that wasn't the case this time. The blue has stained most of my body (I'm extremely pale, too, so I'm rather blue tinted). While my husband is having so much fun with this, I am mortified. Please help. How the heck can I not look like Smurfette in the near future? I have been trying to use the normal skin color remover stuff that's worked any time I had stubborn staining from coloring my hair. I've scrubbed with it three times and the bottles officially empty and I'm still blue.

A wet pumice stone should help.

Best Answer

I would try mixing up a solution with baking soda, lemon juice and liquid soap, and rub that all over and let it sit awhile, maybe while

you're in the shower without the water on, or bathtub so you can be slathered in it. Then rinse when you see the blue has lifted, and then lotion up well, as the lemon might make your skin a bit dry.

How to get blue off skin.

Step 1
Use a green pot scrubber it is a little rough on the skin,but it will work.

Step 2
Add baking soda onto the green scrubber and add a bit of water.

Step 3
Scrub your whole body with it rinse and repeat.

though it's pretty abrasive, a cleanser like Simple Green plus baking soda gets even stubborn stains off

there's a soap i have used to get oil paints off my hands called Pink Soap and it works pretty well too