Removing Orange Glo Wax from Laminate Floors

I used Orange Glo wax on my laminate floors over 3 years ago. I used it once a month for about 6 months, now I can't get my floor to look clean. I've tried vinegar, Murphy's Oil Soap, and all types of cleaners. Nothing seems to work. I looked for the Orange Glo wax for a long time and couldn't find it anywhere. I just found some at Walmart and I read the instructions, it says do not use on laminate floors.

I was astonished. I came home and read the bottle I still had a little left in and there was no warning about laminate floors on it at all. Can somebody please tell me how to get this Orange Glo off of my light colored laminate flooring? Help please!

By Debbie A