Removing Pet Urine from Carpet

I made my own solution to spray areas where there have been accidents, but without luck when the humidity goes up. It (the smell) just hits you in the face as soon as you come in the door. I have used my carpet cleaner with pet solution by the gallons and still no results.

By Maggie T.

Anonymous

Use white vinegar or an oxy type cleaner. The enzamatic action of oxy should do it. I've also heard of hydrogen peroxide working, this also works very well on blood as well

Vinegar does not work we have tried that we have tried everything and we are getting no results we have cleaned our carpet many times I have done the vinegar and baking soda I have tried to paste baking soda none of it works I have tried a urine defense that didn't work it's to the point now where we have to get rid of our rug

Anonymous

Is it wall to wall carpeting? The smell is probably in the pad and possibly the floori g undermeath. My advice... ODOR MUTE.

It is an excellent product and simple to use. The key is getting contact with all of the smelly bits which meand thoroughly saturating to as deep as the urine soaked. Once you get it all contacted, the smell will no longer emanate from the spot. If it's been smelley for a long time, you may need to treat upholstry, draperies, walls and anything around that could have gotten stunk up from the lingering reek, if you want the room to not smell bad anymore. GL! J.

Hi, do you have a link or phone number phone Odor Mute. I'm not having any luck. Thanks

Here is a link on Amazon for that product.

https://www.ama  2?tag=thrif06-20

Nature's Miracle is sold on amazon and in pet stores. It does a great job

But room must be well ventelated will cause respiratory problem. Brought my oxygen levels low