Removing Pigeon Eggs on Balcony

I have just come home after being away for a week on a work trip. I always smoke on my balcony and went outside and noticed more pigeon feathers than normal. I went outside a second time and halfway through my smoke a pigeon flew off my balcony. As I didn't see her there before, I went over to where my poor dead flowers are in their planter and noticed 2 eggs. How do I remove these eggs? And how do I remove them so as to not get attacked?

By Kit

Wait until the eggs hatch and they are gone, then fix the balcony so they don't return. Just a small inconvience for God's creatures. Around here, peope call mourning doves, pigeons, which are members of the dove family.

I have an issue I need some help with!! I have a back door thats closed off from the elements but not to animals so two pigeons layer two eggs last year and they stayed until they got big enough to leave the nest. I had to paint because they ruined the back landing. Now the two who hatched here are back!! They laid an egg on a bag of trash my husband was about to take out and saw the egg and now I dont knkw what to do!!

I cant leave the trash out there and I was thinking of making a bird box out of a bucket on its side and put some hay in it and transfer the egg into it. I would leave the bucket in the same place the egg is now I just cant leave it atop a trash bag! Any suggestions or advice? I dont want to disrupt nature I just want to fix the issue of the trash.

Do you have a wildlife conservancy in your town? Call them and they will give you the best solution. Post back what you learn.