OdorsCleaning

Removing Rotten Smell

Were moving an old freezer that had lost power and caused a turkey to rot. The ice melted and the water became stagnated combined with the rotten meat smelled horrific. The water spilled onto the wooden deck, and we can not get the smell out. What do you recommend?

By Lisa

Try the "digesters" for animal accidents. Natures Miracle is a good one but takes awhile to dry and eliminate the smell. Another is Fizzion which works quickly. Both can be found on the internet and in pet stores. You may need more than one application. Good luck.

As a property manager, I recommend Kilz. It's good enough for cat urine soaked into the sub floor and I think it will help. Spendy but great product. Hope that helps.

Kids N Pets. This product works wonders! I have purchased it at Walmart but I am sure it can found in many other stores.