Removing Stain on Laminate Countertop

We believe that we left the CLR bottle on the countertop and it left a white cloudy ring mark on the laminate countertops. The big ring has distinct marks on it that match the bottom of the bottle exactly, so we're assuming that's it. When we put water on it, it disappears completely, but then comes back when dry. I have tried doing the baking soda paste, left it sitting for hours and it didn't help at all. Does anyone have any suggestions? We're getting our house ready to sell and this is horrible timing. Please see photo I've uploaded.

That does not look like a stain, but surface discoloration. Lack of color. Don't make it worse with cleaning stuff! Try a thin varnish like marine spar varnish. It will act like it was wet and look quite OK. You can do the entire counter and make it look like new.
Have FUN!

I had this happen once and I used Armoral on the bad spot...It needed to be repeated occasionally, but did a nice job, of disguising the spot...