Removing Super Glue from Clothing

My husband is a fan of Super Glue, he flipping uses it for just about everything. He got some on his suit trousers, grrrrr. I'm afraid if I use acetone it will take the color out. Any suggestions?

By Susie

It says on the label to use cooking oil if it gets on your skin, not sure if that would be good idea for fabrics. Have you tried freezing the clothing & trying to scrape it off? Like w/ gum. Best Wishes & buy that man an apron! Ha!

I know a process which works.....Take a tooth brush , liquid detergent,nail polish remover.....First wet the area of stain..Then apply remover with the tooth brush....And finally wash it with liquid detergent

Home and Garden Cleaning AdviceMarch 4, 2015
📓
🌻
😎
🐛