Removing Wrinkles from Polyester Prom Dress?

I have a prom dress situation. When I bought my dress they handed it to me in the standard carrying bag, however because my dress is long (it has a train) and the fact that we didn't immediately take it out of the bag it is now wrinkled all along the sides at the bottom. The fabric is polyester (95%) and nylon(5%) and says no steam or direct heat. My prom is in two weeks and I don't know how to get the wrinkles out. Any suggestions?

By Taylor Salmon

Try hanging it in the bathroom then running a long hot shower-the steam from the shower should relax the wrinkles.

If you're reluctant to try that (or if that doesn't work), you can take the dress to a professional dry cleaner for specialty pressing. The dry cleaner has special pressing equipment for fragile fabrics and should be able to get all the wrinkles out.

Gorgeous dress, love that colour!

Home and Garden Cleaning AdviceMay 12, 2013
🎄
😷
🍂
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Removing-Wrinkles-from-Polyester-Prom-Dress.html