Removing a Stain in the Dryer Drum?

How do you get rid of honey mustard stain in the dryer? I have tried diluted bleach and soapy water. I removed a little, but there is a stubborn section that I can not remove. Does anyone have suggestions?

You can try mixing some washing soda and water together to make a paste. Use a soft bristle brush and the paste to scrub the stain.

If this doesn't work you can mix equal parts of baking soda and ammonia. I would suggest using gloves and a mask because of the closed area you are working in. Make a paste with the two ingredients and apply to the surface. Let it sit on the surface. Afterwards, mix equal parts of ammonia and water. Spray this on the surface and scrub with a soft brush. After you've finished, clean the area with water to remove the chemicals.

Home and Garden Cleaning AppliancesMay 10, 2016
🌻
🐛
😷
😎
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Removing-a-Stain-in-the-Dryer-Drum.html