Removing a Tire Mark on the Exterior of a Car

I was hit while traveling on the highway. My car was left with a big tire mark on the passenger side. My car insurance is not going to pay, so I would like to remove the ugly black mark.

Please help me.

Thank you.

Here on Thrifty Fun they have a post that waswritten just for this. They tell you how to remove the tire marks from the car paint. I think this should help you out and get your car fixed for you. www.thriftyfun.com/tf92408695.tip.html

You should have exchanged information to the person who hit you and contact their insurance for repair costs.

Sorry that happen to you.

Here is one idea that may work: itstillruns.com/clean-rubber-off-exterior-car-6162342...

Anonymous

Thank You I found out that I was supposed to call their insurance company. I have never been in a car accident before.

Thank You, I found out I was supposed call their insurance company and they are going to fix my car.

It's nice to hear that you will have your problem fixed by professionals.

Should you have similar problems in the future try cooking oil or WD-40 and I think it will work without doing damage to the paint.

Consumer Advice Cars Cleaning OutsideJanuary 10, 2020
🍀
💘

Generated 2020-01-13 20:08:28 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️

Cleaning OutsideCars