Repainting Old Metal Signs

Category Tips
A repainted "Beware of the Dog" sign.
You can touch up an old metal sign with acrylic paint and a clear gloss for extended legible use. This is a page about repainting old metal signs.

I have had this metal sign for a number of years, and it has been through all sorts of weather. I decided to touch it up with acrylic paint and a clear gloss
spray from Walmart. The spray cost three dollars. Here is how it turned out at various stages. I added a bit of color to the sign. I like how it turned out, and it was so quick and saved me a trip to the store for a new sign.

An old metal "Beware of the Dog" sign.
White paint for repainting an old "Beware of the Dog" sign.
A repainted "Beware of the Dog" sign.
Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Better Living Frugal Living TipsApril 12, 2019
🎃
🌻
🎂