Repairing Clogged Bathroom Plumbing

My toilet is plugged up and when I flush the toilet water comes out of the bottom of the toilets and in the showers. I'm unemployed and am a mother of a 2yr old boy. It is starting to smell really bad it's been about a week that it's been plugged.

Best Answer

You can contact a church or Habitat for Humanity. You are going to rot out your subfloors if you don't take care of this.

Best Answer

If you are unemployed, I believe you are paying rent. This is a problem for your landlord to take care of. Furthermore, this is a health hazard and dangerous for you and your son. You should immediately call the landlord and get him there to fix this problem.

Otherwise, if you own your home then you're going to have to do this one on your own. What you can try is a few faithful tricks that I have found to work quite well.

Bring your garden hose in the house and stuff it as far down the toilet as possible. Now turn it on full force and see if you can lodge the clog loose. You can also remove the drain screen in the bathtub and do this too. You could have a blockage from hair or something your little 2 year old threw down the toilet.

Home and Garden Repair Home PlumbingJanuary 1, 2018
🎃
🌻
🎂