Repairing Flip Flops
The life of favorite flip flops can be extended by using small rubber bands or even plant marker plastic. Decorations can also give your thongs a new look.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Read More Comments
Flip flops can be made to be more secure through the use of the little rubber bands that are used to make bracelets. I have tons of these little rubber bands.
Total Time: 5 Minutes
Yield: 1 set of improved flip flops
- 4-8 tiny rubber bands (the ones children use to make bracelets with) ($2.00)
- 1 pair flip flops
- Turn over one flip flop and look at the round stem on the bottom. Pull stem forward as on picture, by pushing stem from the top of the shoe.
- Take 4 of the rubber bands and wrap around stem as shown in photo.
- Wrap rubber band another time around stem as shown.
- Push stem back into shoe and press into recessed area.
This is a page about decorating flip flops. Flip flops are the perfect palette for expressing yourself and your style.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.