Repairing a Bleached Shirt

I just wanted to ask if you can help me with my black and white shirt. I really don't know how to get it back to its color and I just made it worst by using Clorox on it. At first, my shirt was stained with another color on its white logo and I tried to get the white color back to white by using Clorox. I never expected to see that my whole black and white shirt was colorless.

Its color has faded and it is now a red/orange color, that came from the bucket I put it in with the Clorox. The black and white has completely gone from the shirt. I hope you can recommend to me a way to get the color back :). ASAP thank you.

By Allysa C.

Best Answer

Bleach removes color on fabric. You have removed some of the color of your shirt with bleach so you cannot bring the color back.

You can try to recolor your shirt with dye, however, the result will probably be a mottled or blotched color pattern all over the bleached areas. Appears the best plan is to purchase a new shirt.

Why do not you try Sodium Metabisulphite 2.2gm / 10L water and see the results
trust it will work

I think the shirt looks dope anyways

Anonymous

To be honest, it looks pretty cool like that. Wear it with black boots, a black or grey cardigan or jacket and faded/worn out jeans. Grunge look!

I have a nice peach that I just brought and bleach splash on it I realy love that shirt what can I do to fix it?

Got bleach on my black leggin now it like orange

you need a new top

You can use RIT color dye fromCVS Walgreens Walmart ect. The tye dye looks ok use black or blue and at least the tye dye will look more intentional.

it looks cool like that keep it for a custom tie dye