Repairing a Boiler on Low Income?

Category Miscellaneous
When you need to pay just to have someone take a look at your heating problem, it can be more than you can afford. This is a page about repairing a boiler on a low income.

I have a boiler in my house right now that is not working. I have called Irving Oil, Jam oil, and Harrington oil. Nobody will come out and give me an estimate of what it would cost to fix it or what is wrong with it unless I pay $180 or more just to look at it. I don't have $180. All I need is an estimate and then I can probably get help from Southwest Community Center or someplace to have it repaired. I don't know what to do. Do you have any suggestions?

Answers

Best Answer

This is a shame that nobody will come out to look at your boiler without paying such a steep price. However, I did locate a website that maybe can help you. This website will locate people in your area that will come out and take a look at your boiler for free.

it is worth a hot and maybe you can find a person who specializes in this type of repair that won't be so expensive to hire and do the work. Check out this website to see if it can help you out: www.thumbtack.com/.../

Home and Garden Repair Home MiscellaneousFebruary 22, 2018
😷
😎
🐛
🌻
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Repairing-a-Boiler-on-Low-Income.html