CarsRepair

Repairing a Car's Transmission

I have a 1990 Buick LeSabre. My tranmission would not shift to overdrive. I put fluid in, but I put too much So I removed the excess and now it doesn't move at all.

I am so sorry to hear of your problem. If you have over filled the transmission fluid in your car you will need to have it repaired by a mechanic. This is not a simple fix and if you don't understand about repairing cars it is almost impossible to repair it on your own. I would call a garage near you and take your car there.

You will need to have someone who is experienced in this. You can save money by going to a place with wrecked cars and getting a transmission that would fit your car.