Repairing a Radio Controlled Car?

Category Toys
Being able to repair your RC car wll allow the fun to continue and save you money too. This is a page about repairing a radio controlled car.

It may seem crazy, I've Googled it and can't find any information. A few weeks ago I changed my car system and turned it into LPG, I am not certain whether this matters or not because my RC had failed some before I changed the gas system. Still, I changed batteries and tried different positions and just realised that my RC would not work as long as the motor is running. Every time I need to either open or close the door I have to stop the engine and then it will work. Has anybody had the same experience? It would be nice to know I am not the only one. Thanks. I am writing from Lima-Peru.

Answers

What is the RC? What does that mean?

Home and Garden Repair ToysOctober 30, 2015
🐛
😷
🌻
📓
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Repairing-a-Radio-Controlled-Car.html