Repairing a Rear Windshield Washer Sprayer

The rear hatch sprayer on my Rendevous is not spraying onto the window. You can hear the pump. Water will run out of the last rear passenger seat belt area. Where does the line run?

By Vicki

You may want to call your dealership and ask for the service manager and see if he/she can give you some diy fixes before you bring it in.

My dealership is really good like that. I take them cookies when I do have to take the car in. A little sweet goes a long way to developing a good rapport!

You need a new washer nozzle. You could go to an auto parts store like Auto Zone and they can help you get the right part and exec give you installation advice.