Repairing a Scorched Shirt

How do I repair a scorched spot on a nylon shirt?

By CM

Well depending where it is and/or how big it is-you could embellish it with a pin or button design or patchwork & embroidery with lace, buttons, sequins,etc. Or store bought patches: flowers, butterfly's, birds, etc. I don't know how to get rid of it or even if you can. I've saved a few things with this method from holes, and pulls in fabric & stains.

My solution is to cover them up. If it is in a strange spot like in the middle, put a scattered pattern on it (1 here,1 there) to make it even & balanced & no one will know. You will most likely end up with something you really like, & it's a chance to be creative. If you don't want to do this you can try "Ask Helowise " (I think at : Good Housekeeping.com or Ladies Home Journal.com). I hope this helps. : )