Repairing a Wind Chime

I have read the thread about fixing the strings of wind chimes, but have a problem with the sun and wind. Dental floss is okay, but I'm having to repair yearly because of said problems. I have been thinking that small chain might work because I see this type of chain on parts of some wind chimes. What do you think?

This is a good idea and so is the thin jewelry making wire to string them with. You can use fishng line, dental floss, chains, or even thin wire to string up the wind chimes. Most of this depends on where you live and if there is a lot of wind and sun in the area they hang.

Mine is held together with very thin wire. It will rust and after a while will need fixed yet again. Fishing line sounds like a good idea. I am going to try that next time! Thanks for that idea!

Chain does work, you can also use jewelry wire. It is strong and comes in many metal colors!

Crafts Garden & Yard WindchimesJanuary 13, 2020
💘
🍀

Generated 2020-01-14 10:37:55 in 775 msecs. ⛅️️