Repairing the Switch on a Riding Mower

My Husqvarna rider, after you start it, if you try to start blades it shuts down. If you put the key in and mow in reverse mode it works fine. I want to fix this problem before I give it away or sell it. It's three yrs old.

Anonymous

Check your warranty. Ours came with a 3 year warranty, you might have that problem covered.

Anonymous

I have one too It will run and cut I can make 3 rounds and it cuts out like it out of fuel I can turn the blades off it runs fine and wait 5 minutes to cut the blades on and cut 5 more round and does it again