Replacement Gasket fo Goodwood Cookie Jar

I am looking for replacement rubber seals for these Goodwood brand cookie jars from the 1980s.

If you can't find their website, you may have to use those tough purple veggie rubber bands. I hope that helps. PBP

If you cannot find the actual gaskets, try using elastic headbands, which are about1/2inch wide, and can be found in the hair care section. You could cut it to length, and glue the cut ends together. Perhaps you may find a size that will fit without cutting. I bought a pack of these to use to hold the plastic garbage bags in my kitchen trash and they work well.

take the lid, go to an auto parts store and have them fit it with a large plump "O" ring... All fixed. Ov course wash the "O" ring thouroughly.

Ken