Product FinderConsumer Advice

Replacement Tea Cart Wheel

I need to find a replacement wooden wheel for my tea cart. It's 14 inches tall, has 8 spokes, and has the rubber on it. Does anyone know where I could find one? Thanks.

By Lisa

There is a site called freecycle.org where people ask for items they need and give away stuff they don't need. It's free, check it out. I just posted a bathroom vanity and sink, because we have put in a new one. They have branches all over the world, and you sign up for the one in your own neighborhood! It's great! I have a day care and get toys from them all the time.

Keep checking flea markets, antique malls, garage sales, Good Will...all those usual places. Sooner or later one should turn up. If you don't see one at any of these places, talk to whomever is running it or in charge of the front desk. If they don't have one in their business, usually they can put you on a track toward other possibilities, or even know someone who has one.

I am looking for white plastic replacement wheels for a outdoor tea cart? Any ideas where I might find them?

By Tina

Answers

I measured the wheels I needed - the length of the shaft and the height of the wheel and if they have an actual shaft measure that width. Also ... I'm hoping you have one at least. I went to Lowe's and Home Depot for mine. Also if you have a place like a surplus tool store they carry some sizes also. Good luck!