Returning Defective Sewing Machines

I bought 2 Brother sewing machines. One is with my mother-in-law and the other is here in my home. Both sewing machines are having the same problem. You can not thread them from the bobbin. I would say this is a manufacturing problem. So my question is, How do I get 2 new ones without having to pay out the nose again?

By Debbra M

I don't understand when you say "I can't thread them from the bobbin". What does that mean? If you can't figure them out, go to a Brother dealer (not Walmart or one that sells them with no education on it) and show them what you mean.

You didn't have how long you've had them. If you can't return them to the place you bought them I'd go up the ladder (President, CEO, Etc) withing the company and I'd complain big time until I got a replacement.