Reusing Coffee Can Inner Seals

Here is an inner seal from a large 'can' of coffee. I have been saving these things for quite some time. I save them because they are so tough and durable. I'd like to find a good use for them. With all you members, especially the ladies, coming up with great ideas for crafts and reuse of items, I'm hoping to get a couple ideas about how to put these seals to good use. Any ideas, Y'all?

Doug

Hmm... IF you have a garden you could punch a hole in the little tab and hang the disk on your garden fence to deter birds or other critters.

You could also form the disk over a cup of tea/coffee/drink to keep it hot or cold.

You can use them as coasters to prevent spills or stains on furniture when you place a cup down on them.

You can fit them over an open small paint can if you are painting a project.

You could place them under a potted plant (and even shape them to the bottom of the pot) to prevent water from spilling out or staining the table.

How about any of those ideas? :)

Donna

Mockingbirds are pecking holes in all my tomatoes. I hung a few of these seals on each plant. It did nothing to deter the birds.

I have some indoor plants in 'designer' shiny black plastic pots. I think the metallic effect of these seals would look nice when they are formed as saucers under these pots. Hadn't thought about that. Thanks for the suggestion!

Use these to line the inside of bird cages for the winter..would make great insulation..also wrap around rocks/stones to place in garden..