Reviews of Laser Treatment for Large Varicose Veins?

Have you used Endovenous Laser Therapy (EVLT) for varicose veins? What was the outcome? Was it extremely painful? Thanks

By weinerdog41 from North Richland Hills, TX

I see you live in Texas an you might want to check out a place that I went to in Tyler, TX. It's a vain center with about 11 doctors that is all they specialize in is vains. It is on Troup Hwy very easy to find. The doctors and all the staff are so nice. I myself had both legs done an am very pleased. You might want to check them out. They do everything right there in the vain center.

As far as hurting ...you are awake an all you feel is a pinch. It takes maybe an hour and then you can go home. After they are done you need to walk for 30 minutes...each time we went shopping. I was tired but otherwise felt fine. Sure hope this helps you.

Health & Beauty AdviceApril 28, 2014
🍂
🎃
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Reviews-of-Laser-Treatment-for-Large-Varicose-Veins.html